Laboratory safety storage cabinet Polyacrylic acid alkali cabinet storage cabinet laboratory can be locked
PP medicine cabinet/reagent cabinet
◆ Use the internationally recognized PP board (polypropylene) seamless welding process to form the cabinet.
◆ Equipped with leak-proof adjustable shelf, which can be removed for cleaning.
◆ It has high corrosion resistance and reduces environmental pollution. Designed to effectively store and manage a large number of drugs and specimens.
◆ Widely used in laboratories, biochemical, drug storage and other places.
1. The PP cabinet body is made of high-quality shock-resistant white PP board, which is welded together with the same performance and same color welding rod. Will not rust nor corrode
2. All cabinets adopt liquid-tight and fully welded interior to prevent accidental overflow. Liquid tight tank to contain spills
3. The standard material thickness is 8mm; 10mm polypropylene board can be provided
4. Equipped with an adjustable leak-proof rack, which can be taken out for cleaning
5. Clear warning label "Corrosive"
6. Both hinges and handles are made of polypropylene and 304 stainless steel screws
7. Provide OEM service
5 layers adjustable/customized
Can bring door lock
All polypropylene material
Polyacrylic acid and corrosive storage cabinets Acid cabinets are introduced in detail. Polypropylene cabinets are used to store high-concentration acids and alkalis (such as sulfuric acid, hydroelectric acid, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, etc.); GALF corrosion cabinets are available in a variety of sizes Choose to meet specific applications.