* . Aseptic packaging, Medical care, Auto glass, Precision part Food
What is a clean room and Why we need it for laboratory?
* A clean room or clean room is an environment, typically used in manufacturing, including of pharmaceutical products or scientific research,
* More accurately, a clean room has a controlled level of contamination that is specified by the number of particles per cubic meter at a specified particle size
* as well as aerospace semiconductor engineering applications with a low level of environmental pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles, and chemical vapors.
* The main function of clean room is to control the cleanliness and temperature & humidity of the atmosphere that products (such as silicon) contact, can make the products in a good environment of production